Election Peace Education and Good Leadership:
- The post-election violence of January 2008, which left over 1,000 dead and some 350,000 displaced, was a stark illustration of the enduring tensions and challenges the country must overcome and the fragility of its democratic trajectory. This project is committed to redirecting youth potential to productive ventures that empower them with knowledge and skills in peace building leadership development, as they are made ambassadors of change in Kenya
- Conduct crusades & evangelistic campaigns.
- Start Churches in areas where there are none
- Transforming Lives: Because poverty has both local and global causes, RPM works within communities to help individuals and groups improve their well-being and overcome poverty.
- carry out projects with partners
- Conduct HIV/AIDS awareness Programmes.